In which Hadith books does the following narration appear?
“There will come a time when there will be no one left who does not consume usury and whoever does not consume it will nevertheless be affected by it”
This Hadith has been recorded on the authority of Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) in the following Hadith books:
- Sunan Abi Dawud, Hadith: 3324
- Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith: 2278
- Sunan Nasai; Al Mujtaba, Hadith: 4455
- Musnad Ahmad, vol. 2 pg. 494
- Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 2 pg. 11
- Musnad Abu Ya’la, Hadith: 6233 and 6241
And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.
Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala
Approved by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar
Checked by: Moulana Haroon Abasoomar