Could you clarify the authenticity of the following narrations on the virtues of Ayatul Kursi?
1. Recite Ayatul Kursi at the time of leaving home, because 70 000 angels will protect a person from the right, left, front and back; and if he passes away before returning, he will receive the reward of seventy martyrs.
2. Recite Ayatul Kursi forty times at the time of sunset daily, because its reciter will receive the reward of forty Hajj.
3. Recite Ayatul Kursi every night before sleeping, as an angel is appointed to guard the person till the morning.
4. Recite Ayatul Kursi after every ablution (wudu), as every word will elevate his status forty times.
5. Recite Ayatul Kursi every time one returns home, for it repels poverty.
Read More »