Is the following Hadith authentic and suitable to qoute?
Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any other Nabi before me. These are:
1. Allah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and pure [to perform tayammum]. Therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. Booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me and was not made so for anyone else.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Qiyamah).
5. Every Nabi was sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent to all mankind.
Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim (rahimahumallah) have recorded this Hadith. The Hadith is therefore authentic.
(Sahih Bukhari, Hadith: 335-438, Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 521)
And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.
Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala
Approved by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar
Checked by: Moulana Haroon Abasoomar